Animoto Tutorial


Animoto is a great tool to use as an educator. At my school we use it religiously every month to showcase what we have been up to at our school to our families.

Animoto can be just as powerful in your classroom as well.

Students can use the tool to produce digital stories, explanation videos or powerful presentations.

You can use it as a way for your students to create a gift for their families around special occasions such as Christmas, Mother's Day or graduation.

I have created a tutorial that I use with my professional developments. Please feel free to use it for yourself by clicking here.

Don't forget to check out my Website, Bloom Into EdTech where I organize all my tutorials in one neat place!

How do you use Animoto in your classroom?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sphero indi is My NEW Hero and free activity

Elementary Robots: Dance Like a Robot Unplugged Activity- FREE Resource

Creating Online Learning Adventures using Google Sites