Toontastic is Fantastic! Free Storyboard Included.


If you haven't noticed by now, I am a huge fan of project-based learning; and anyway you can incorporate an easy-to-use app that is applicable across the board- I. Am. In!

Toontastic from Google is one of those tools! And best part of it all it is free! Use this 3D story-based app to have you or your students draw, animate and narrate their way to the top of the class. Equipped with an idea lab to help your students begin the journey or have them create a 3 or 5 part guided story or 5 part science report. Did I mention this was free?

I love how the creators at Google prompt their users throughout the story but explaining the different elements in a fun and exciting way.

Personally, my children have been glued to my cell phone creating stories on how much I need to go on vacation... I was even able to download it to keep for a future reference!

Anyway, any great story always should start with good planning. The last thing you want (or need) is having your students come up to the Toontastic bat without an idea of where to begin. I created these storyboard printable for my class, and of course I would love to share them with you all.

Happy creating- and please feel free to share!

Download the free Toontastic Storyboard here.

Sample:


I can see myself using this to discuss netiquette, Internet Safety, or creating an introduction to the Computer Lab for my students.

Check out more digital storytelling apps here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elementary Robots: Dance Like a Robot Unplugged Activity- FREE Resource

Sphero indi is My NEW Hero and free activity

Creating Online Learning Adventures using Google Sites