Teachers Love Technology {Infographic}

Like many computer education teachers out there, I myself am responsible for the technology in-services provided to the teachers and staff within my school building. Being an Educational Technologist has taught me a lot about how technology works across the curriculum, in individual classrooms and how my lesson and unit plans can aid in the success of classroom teacher's integration of technology. Below is a very interesting infographic about how teachers are more apt to using technology (yay!) and how their students are very receptive to it- and how technology is even raising test scores!
 Please Include Attribution to OnlineUniversities.com With This Graphic What do we Know Infographic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sphero indi is My NEW Hero and free activity

Elementary Robots: Dance Like a Robot Unplugged Activity- FREE Resource

Creating Online Learning Adventures using Google Sites