Certified BrainPOP Educator of March 2017


Can I tell you how excited I am? It is such a great honor that I have been selected the Certified BrainPOP Educator of the month for March 2017!

If you have been following me on Twitter or this blog, then you probably already know how passionate I am about using BrainPOP! I love the many features, like Make-a-Map, Quizzes, the ability to assign movies, and so on that it provides. I am now in love with BrainPOP's new feature, Make-a-Movie. {I will be demonstrating that feature for you shortly, as well as provide you with a lesson plan}

For my complete interview, hop on over to BrainPOP here.

Happy teaching!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elementary Robots: Dance Like a Robot Unplugged Activity- FREE Resource

Sphero indi is My NEW Hero and free activity

Creating Online Learning Adventures using Google Sites