Bloom Into EdTech Alert: Google Releases Insert Video from Drive for Google Slides


Omigoodness- no way! The moment that I have been waiting for: you can now insert videos from your Google Drive into Google Slides!!!

Why is this so exciting? 

For starters, say your students spent hours creating a "how to video" or they created a video just in general, and they do not have the ability to have a YouTube Channel, this is a great way to embed their videos into Google Slides!

For educators or trainers like myself this is also a great way to share information with your faculty and staff. I often create videos that specifically pertain to my fellow educators at my school. Inserting videos from Google Drive into Google Slides would be a fabulous way for me to create a library of my "in-house" videos for an easy one-stop location.

How would you use this new feature?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elementary Robots: Dance Like a Robot Unplugged Activity- FREE Resource

Sphero indi is My NEW Hero and free activity

Flipgrid Tutorial For Beginners