Google 4 Parents

About a week ago (postponed due to weather), I presented an after school training for the parents of the children of whom I teach. I like to do that now and then as I feel that there is great value in keeping our parents (valued stakeholders) current with what their awesome sons and daughters are doing in their classrooms. Especially with technology.

I feel like it bridges the gap between home and school.

I also feel like it eases their minds in case they need to help their children on an assignment. Only if I could help explain math....

Anyway, below is a presentation that I provided my parents. Feel free to grab it for yourself and make adjustments.

I also provided them with "training" Google usernames- so they could experience GSuite for Education themselves. I can attest that they had a lot of fun experiencing GDocs and the features of sharing and commenting.  {Maybe a little too much for that matter!} The parent participants even experienced what it was like to turn in an assignment to Google Classroom. Truly, this was a win-win that I will be repeating again in the spring!



 Grab a copy of the Slide Deck here!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elementary Robots: Dance Like a Robot Unplugged Activity- FREE Resource

Sphero indi is My NEW Hero and free activity

Creating Online Learning Adventures using Google Sites